Baccarat is a card game played in casinos and by players. It is believed to have been introduced to France from Italy during the reign of Charles VIII (1483-1498) and is similar to Lighthouse and Basset.
- If a player is firm (example, he has two cards only), the Banker considers only his own hand and acts according to the same Player rule. This means that the Banker draws a third card with 0-5 hands and is left with 6 or 7. If the player draws a third card, the Banker acts according to the following more complex rules:
- If the player rolled a 2 or 3, the Banker rolls with 0-4 and remains with 5-7.
- If the player rolled a 4 or 5, the Banker rolls with 0-5 and is left with 6-7.
- If the player rolled a 6 or 7, the Banker rolls with 0-6 and remains with 7
- If the player rolled an 8, the Banker rolls with 0-2 and is left with 3-7.
- If the player rolled an ace, 9, 10, 0 face card, the Banker rolls with 0-3 and is left with 4-7
A mathematical formula equivalent to the draw rules is: Take the value of the third Player card, counting 8 and 9 as -2 and -1. Divide by two always rounding to zero. (So -1, 0, 1 all to zero when division is done.) Add 3 to the result. If the Banker’s grand total is this final value or less, then extract; otherwise, stay.
The dealer will deal the cards according to the board and announce the winning hand: either Player or Banker. Losing bets will be collected, and winning bets will be paid according to the house rules. Generally, the same amount of game slot online Malaysia money or 1-1 will be paid in Player bets and 95% in Banker bets (same amount of money with “5% commission for the house”).
Both Banker and Player must have the same value at the end of the turn. The dealer will announce “egalité – tied bets win.” All tied bets will be paid 8 to 1 uneven bet, and all Player or Banker bets remain in place and active for the next game (customer may or may not be able to withdraw these bets depending on casino rules).